Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Beady Eyes

 

Just in time for Halloween!

 
Yesterday I took a break from my recycled materials, Neil and I went to a coffee shop and on our way home stopped at a charity shop. I saw a pair of Manolo Blahniks in the flesh (I don’t see what all the fuss is about). Anyway, they were selling a bracelet with nice beads for not very much. So I snatched it up, I knew it would make cool earrings.  
 

Just last week we bought beads of all colors at another charity shop. They included the small green beads, small white beads and black ones too. I thought they all went together really well.

 
Back when I first started this journey I bought a bunch of beads from another charity shop. They had jars of beads, well actually jars of old (and not so old) necklaces and bracelets that were nice. So these two pair of earrings are made from two of those (a necklace and a bracelet). Unfortunately, when you use repurposed beads your stock is limited. From those items I can only make one or two pairs of earrings a piece. That just means your jewelry (should you be the lucky one to purchase it) will definitely be one of a kind!


 
 
 
£3.95 for UK shipping, $8.18 for US Shipping

All prices include shipping. Shipping available to US and UK.
For purchase leave a comment  or send an email I'll respond with Paypal info. Items will be shipped once payment is confirmed.

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment