Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Eco chic Circles


We’ve been busy
 


Over the past two weeks Neil and I have been really busy. We’ve gone to a few places and done quite a lot not even including doctors’ appointments and things like that. So I haven’t had much of a chance to make things. But the past few days have been rainy so I spent these days designing new earrings.




These are eco-chic again. I’ve been dreaming about these earrings, I hope everyone likes them as much as I do. It took some time to figure out how to get the plastic to take the shape I wanted, but once I got the design right I was set.


I tried with different colors of plastic. I tried using different color beads to top the circles and even inside the circles.  That inspired me to try another design which I will save for another week.
 






£3.95 for UK shipping, $6.85 for US shipping

 

Each pair is slightly different. Only one of each in stock . All prices include shipping. Shipping available to US and UK.
For purchase leave a comment  or send an email I'll respond with Paypal info. Items will be shipped once payment is confirmed



No comments:

Post a Comment