Thursday, November 5, 2015

Remember, Remember the 5th of November!


Swirls
 

Yesterday was Neil’s birthday, I’d been busy over the past week making sure all my plans were falling into place. Plus last week was Halloween, although I didn’t have any parties to go to or costumes to coordinate I was in a festive mood and wanted to focus on the holiday. That doesn’t mean that I wasn’t busy though! I’m always thinking, dreaming and planning new designs or new materials to use.
 

 
 
 
 
 


 A while ago I made these swirls. I’ve adapted them since then which has led to two new designs altogether, but I’ll save them for another week. The first set of swirls are wider, but these newer swirls are thinner.
 
 

Also since then I’ve done the swirls in colored plastic.



Again all of these are made of recycled materials including repurposed beads. The finings of course are new, either silver or gold plated.

 
 


Swirls - £3.95 for UK shipping or $8.18
All prices include shipping. Shipping available to US and UK.
For purchase leave a comment  or send an email I'll respond with Paypal info. Items will be shipped once payment is confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment