Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Simply Snowflakes

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!
 

As you can see I’m getting ready for Christmas. I love Christmas! I love Christmas music, I love shopping for Christmas presents and trying to figure out what I’m getting my family and friends. I love watching Christmas movies; I used to watch a different movie everyday. I love going to various celebrations and parties. I love preparing for Christmas; I used to have Christmas dinner for my family before moved to England, and I really miss deciding on the menu, picking the décor for the year, decorating the house, buying and decorating my real tree - and if you knew me you’d know that would take a whole day in itself; I’m a bit OCD so my ornaments have to go on in a certain order.
 
I miss all of that! Last Christmas was a bit of a disaster, we had a loved one who was terminally ill and Neil and I spent the whole of the Christmas season at the hospital. Now Neil doesn’t enjoy Christmas at all anymore; he's not in the mood for it with all the other things we have going on. But to me that's even more reason to have a great Christmas, to take your mind off of the troubles of life and celebrate the season. I want to liven up this Christmas but he’s being a bit of a Scrooge. Hopefully he’ll come around.
 
Anyway, I have been busy coming up with and trying out designs for Christmas earrings. Of course again I’m trying to use recycled materials. A lot of the designs are still a work in progress but I figured I could release one of them now.
 
These simple snowflakes are the first of this year’s Christmas line. As you can see I’ve done them in clear and white soft recycled plastic. They are large however they are as light as air. And just like real snowflakes no two are exactly the same.  Get your pair before they melt away.


 
 
 
 

Simple Snowflakes - £3.95 or $8.18
All prices include shipping. Shipping available to US and UK.
For purchase leave a comment  or send an email I'll respond with Paypal info. Items will be shipped once payment is confirmed.


Now you can find us on Twitter @DanglingJourney
 

2 comments: