Monday, January 18, 2016

PHI


Ф


 

Some of my relatives and friends belong to social organizations which contains the Greek letter above. Their colors are Black and White which is why I am calling this design Phi.

I don’t really know what my inspiration was for this design. I think one night I drew a bunch of concepts and then a few days later tried to make them with the materials I had on hand. I have a few Black and White designs I’m working on but I was really intrigued by these. I even wore them on a night out a while back.

This design is made of recycled plastic and repurposed beads and spacers.

Of course the combinations of Black and White are not exclusive to those organizations. The classic combination is a necessity for every lady’s wardrobe and accessory closet.

£3.95 or $8.18

Follow us on Twitter @DanglingJourney 

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping available to US and UK.
For purchase leave a comment  or send an email payments are made through PayPal. Items will be shipped once payment is confirmed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment