Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Amethyst


 

I’m sorry, I haven’t made anything new in months. I think I was so excited about making new things for Christmas that by time Christmas came and went I had exhausted all of my ideas and was actually exhausted. But I found some new beads a few days ago and even made a pair yesterday so maybe I’m getting back in the swing of things.

Fortunately, I have several items in the backlog that I never published or put up on the Etsy page. Like these for example. 

 

And actually it worked out perfectly since the birthstone for February is Amethyst and these are a similar shade of purple.

Only one pair available

£3.95 or $8.18
Follow us on Twitter @DanglingJourney 

Prices include shipping. Shipping available to US and UK.
For purchase leave a comment  or send an email payments are made through PayPal. Items will be shipped once payment is confirmed. 




 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment