Friday, March 18, 2016

Muy Caliente


 
As soon as I saw these glass beads in the shop I had to have them. To me they look like little jalapeño peppers, which seemed like the perfect thing to dangle off the end of a pair (or two) of earrings.

 The same place I got the pepper beads I got the red beads. I’m excited about these beads too.  These are the first real red beads I’ve gotten.
Relleno

I know, maybe I should have saved this design for Cinco de Mayo, but I just couldn’t wait. But publishing them now means that YOU can have them in time for the celebration.

Johnny Mañana


Just in case you were wondering I named these two after my favorite Mexican Restaurant at home and my favorite Mexican dish.
 Rellano Sold
£3.95 or $8.18
Follow us on Twitter @DanglingJourney 

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping available to US and UK.
For purchase leave a comment  or send an email payments are made through PayPal. Items will be shipped once payment is confirmed. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment