Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Bits & Bobs, Odds & Ends





 

 
Bits & Bobs, Odds & Ends Part 1

Great News!!! The Dangling Journey has just booked its first table at a fair. This is huge for us! It’s the biggest exposure we’ve had and hopefully will generate a lot of attention and sales. It also means I have to get to work creating more things to display.

Luckily I have had a backlog of things I made and never got around to posting either because I wasn’t excited about them or I made something else and forgot they were there. In any case it’s now their turn for the spotlight.

 
First up is this lady if the night. No, I don’t mean she’s provocative but to me this pairs seems more like something you’d wear in the evening. They are made form a funky black bead, followed by a resin spacer and topped with a bronze “disco” ball. They seem like a pair of earrings up for some fun. So I’ll call them Randy, get it?
 
 
Next are two pair I made back in the Spring. I bought packs of glass beads and made several pair including the three from my Something Blue post. These two pair feature a large blue bead with other beads dangling from the end. Both pairs have beads that complement the central bead, one pair has another blue glass bead as well. I’ll call them Big Blue.

 
 
 Finally the last pair is a pair I just made about two weeks ago. I bought all of the beads on different occasions but when I got the last set home I made these beauties. A lot of times I make earrings because something comes to mind when I see the beads. Next week I hope to feature my cocktail pieces. But these beads remind me of maraschino cherries, so I’ll call them Cherry. And when I saw the gold beads I had to put them together. They are really fun and hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do.  

 


These four pair will be making their way to our stall/table at the fair in Wraysbury Village Hall on September 17th unless one of you would like first dibs. If so just get in touch.

All pairs $8.08 or £6.15 Including shipping
  
 
To make a purchase please leave a comment with your email address. I'll send you an invoice through paypal. Items will ship once payment is confirm.
       
Follow us on Twitter  @DanglingJourney        
 


No comments:

Post a Comment