Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Conniving
















Claudette

I love watching a certain soap opera here in the UK, I’ve been watching it on and off since I was a teenager. Recently a character joined the story who I despise. She lies, she kills, and she acts like she loves her family but she just wants to control them. She wants them to be something they aren’t and doesn’t accept who they really are. She comes off as a nice caring soul but really she’s a terrible person. However, for the past three weeks she’s been wearing a killer pair of earrings! The first time I saw them I thought ‘I’ve got to make those!’

 So my first attempt came out well, the spiral is lovely but when I put it on the hook they’re ... crooked, just like Claudette.

 














I tried again and this time they did come out straight.





 

 











I tell you this craft wire is a very useful material but very tricky to work with. There is only one pair of each available.



£12.00 including UK shipping, $16.00 including US shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment