Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Jacqueline Frost


Elegant Snow woman

SOLD


This was the original post I wrote for last week. CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!

Two weeks ago  I was out of sorts, turns out I was coming down with a cold. I did finally make my butternut squash soup along with Carrot and Coriander (that’s Cilantro in the States) soup. Since I was under the weather I didn’t get out much. And my materials still haven’t come. I contacted the vendor and they are sending out another set so hopefully I’ll have it by the end of the week.

Hopefully you noticed that I put up a few albums on the Dangling Journey's Facebook page. While I was loading the pictures I realized that I had a Christmas idea that I’d forgotten about. So since my new materials haven’t arrived I made these for this week.

SOLD


Last Christmas I made really creative artsy earrings. It was fun but actually took a lot of work because the material I used didn’t like to be painted so I had to treat them before painting and after so the paint would stay on. This year I decided to make more abstract designs for Christmas. I even made an Ice Snowman pair.

 

I saw a similar pair to these while I was looking at earrings to make for the wedding collection. In a way they are very similar to one of the wedding earrings but because of the different sized pearls it resembles a snowman.

Crystal Jacqueline Frost only £4.00 including shipping to the UK. $8.75 including shipping to the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment