Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Vivacious!


 



This is a great example of one of a kind jewelry just for you.

 
Last week I created some photo albums on TheDangling Journey’s Facebook page. My sister saw this pair in the wedding album. I told her I wore them to my wedding which she attended. So she asked if I could do them in Black … Voila!


In place of the pearls I used Onyx beads. And just like the wedding earrings these feature Czech crystal Chambala beads, crystal rondelle spacers and the Swarovski peardrop. Of course they are called Aisha after my lovely and vivacious (which is what Aisha means) sister. She said these earrings are her to a tee. I couldn’t be happier.


You too can have one of a kind jewelry made just for you. And as long as my supplier keeps their next day order turnaround I can get the earrings to you in 1-2 weeks depending on your location.

I actually had something else planned to post for today but since the supplies came in right away I decided to post these especially. This years Christmas line  will be starting next week.

£12.50 including UK shipping, $20.00 including US shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment