Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Birthday Earrings

Birthday beauties - Garnets & Pearls
 
 
Did you get my picture on Monday? That was from my birthday, we did pretty much nothing in the morning. In the afternoon we went for coffee at our favorite cafe and then we spontaneously went to dinner at a great seafood restaurant nearby.
 
I wanted to wear one of the new pairs of earrings I made so I chose these. I picked this pair to wear for my birthday because they have pearls in addition to the garnets. I love this pair because they remind me of a necklace my mother has.  When I made them Neil said they were too long but you can be the judge of that. They aren't as long as the ones I posted last week.
 
 
These feature two garnet beads and one pearl strung together with gold plated pins. They are a little over 2 inches long.

After our nice dinner we came home and I took down the Christmas tree and ornaments. Apparently it's bad luck to leave Christmas decorations up after the 6th. At home I leave them up until I feel like taking them down or until the tree starts to die which can be as late as February. It didn't affect my luck any, in some ways I'd say my luck was better then.
 
Anyway I hope you like my birthday earrings as much as I do. They were a lot of fun to wear.
 
 
£7.00 including shipping to the UK. $8.85 including shipping to the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment