Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Grace


 Garnet Grace

 

I try to wear a pair of earrings every time I go out. That way if someone says “I love your earrings!” I can say ‘Thank you, I made them and I sell them if you’d like a pair.’ This is the pair I wore this week, and good thing I did. A friend of mine inquired into a bead the color of her mother’s birthstone. She thought it was a ruby but after we spoke she realized it was garnet. Good thing I was wearing these!


 
I love this little pair. They are quite small compared to the ones I released in the past two weeks. These are barely an inch long. They are a similar style to some of the wedding earrings I released last year. They feature two 6mm garnet beads and one 6mm pearl bead separated by crystal rondelle spacers. All of the findings are silver plated.

 
Remember if your birthstone isn’t garnet I can do the same designs in any of the birthstones featured on this list.

£7.00 including UK shipping, $9.75 US including shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment