Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Love Hearts



 It seems like every year I miss the holidays. By the time I think about producing something it’s too late for anyone to get it in time for the holiday; which is why I’ve never put out earrings for Halloween or Valentine’s Day before. That is why I started so early for the winter holidays this past year. So after Christmas I made a purchase that would ensure that I’d have something for you for Valentine’s Day.

So I’m taking a break from the birthstone designs to present a Valentine’s Day design. They’re really sweet! They consist of two crystal hearts hanging on chains. These cuties hang approximately 1.5 inches from the ear. However since these are handmade by me if you’d like them but want them to be longer(or shorter) I can alter them for you.

 
I have enough crystals to make two pairs so let me know soon.
£5.00 including UK shipping or $7.50 including US shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment