Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Tuxedo





  
I made these earrings at the end of last year and thought about releasing them for New Year’s Eve. In the end time got away from me and I only released them on my local FB buy & sell page, because that was the only way I knew if someone ordered them I could get them to the customer in time.

 A different name Tuxedo but that’s because to me these earrings look like something you would wear on a formal evening out (like New Year’s Eve or a wedding). If you were wearing a black dress accentuated with crystals or sequins or even a tuxedo, these would be a lovely feminine but not too gaudy way of accessorizing a ladies tux.

Each earrings are made of two 6mm pearls beads, one 6 mm onyx bead and two crystal rondelle spacers. The findings are all silver plated and the earrings hang 1.5 inches from the ear. Like all of the earrings on offer they can be fitted with fish hooks (shown), kidney wire or clips (additional cost).

Hopefully this formal pair will serve as an introduction to this year’s wedding line. Last year I did release several designs but this year I will only do two. Last year I was getting ready for my own wedding and dabbling around with ideas to make for myself. This year there won’t be any as extravagant as those but if there are any brides out there looking for something new to wear on their big day just pop back to the Wedding line from last year and I can make any of those for your big day.

£8.00 including UK shipping or $12.75 including US shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment