Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Crystal


Crystal


We are in the middle of a heat wave here in the UK, hopefully today is the last day of it. Today is the longest day of the year which to some is a sacred day – the Summer Solstice. It is a special day for Neil and I too, the first two years we were together we did fabulous things on this day. In 2014 we went to Box Hill for the evening, I took drinks and dessert and we sat on a bench on the hill eating our picnic and watching the night fall. We were even treated to fireworks going off in the distance. That night for both of us was the night we knew we were in love. The following year we went to Stonehenge, actually we went the night of the 20th to bring in the day of the 21st. After taking a short nap in the parking lot at Stonehenge, we spent the rest of the day going around to other sacred Druid sites like Avebury and Silbury Hill. Unfortunately last year we were too busy preparing for our wedding to do anything like that.

I have a few designs waiting to meet the public. If you follow me on Instagram you’ve seen the preview of Crystal. I thought I’d bring out the elegant one first and now that I think about it Crystal was probably a fitting design to release this week. After all, people are leaving Stonehenge this morning and heading to Glastonbury for the festival. And Glastonbury is known for its mysticism, if you ever go there are crystal shops throughout town.  
These crystals are mystic though, they’re Swarovski. They are round, almost teardrop shaped and not flat the crystals in my wedding pair from last year. Also these crystals are iridescent and not truly clear. The crystals themselves are a third of an inch but they hang from a length of silver-plated chain, making the total length 1 and a quarter inches. The finding are all silver-plated as well and the earrings can me fitted with either fish hooks (shown), kidney wire or clip-ons.

I think what I love most about this pair is that they are simple enough to wear during the day and yet elegant enough to wear with something fancy. And once again the big perk of buying earrings from me is that if you would like the chain longer or shorter I can adjust it to your liking. I have several crystals left so I can probably make three pairs. Let me know if you’d like one.

£4.50 including UK shipping, $8.38 including US shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment