Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Michelle

 

Well, I finally got the pieces I was waiting for. These are bead caps, I got them in a pack of about two hundred in various sizes and designs.  I wanted the bead caps to make certain designs, specifically one similar to a pair that I bought years ago. But these are not them.

 
I saw a similar pair to these on TV recently, possibly again on EastEnders. I think Michelle Fowler was wearing them but I could be wrong. This pair consists of a single 6mm pearl with the new bead caps, hanging from a length of chain. Since you can buy these straight from me you have your length of chain as short or as long as you like. The ones featured here hang about two inches from the ear. The chain and all the findings are silver plated.

 
£4.50 including UK shipping, $9.00 including US shipping.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment