Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Garnet Queens



Sorry this post is so late, I've had a busy few days. On Monday Neil and I were busy in London; I had errands to run ad Neil had an appointment. Yesterday I was cooking two lasagnas; one for us and one for a church function today. Then last night we went to the movies. We saw Trainspotting 2, which was very good although I admit I didn't always understand what they were saying. So I didn't get around to writing the blog until this morning and I didn't feel like getting out of bed.
I couldn't think of a name for these gorgeous girls but the Chambala beads looks a bit like a disco ball so I thought Disco Queen - Dancing Queen - Garnet Queen. I love this pair! While I do like all of the earrings I've made these are my favorites so far for this year. I wore them out the on Monday and while running an errand I realized I’d lost one. I was so upset! I wore them to show them off and get a nice picture in them.  To make things worse I didn't think I had enough of the expensive Chambala beads left to make another pair. Later in the day the missing earring fell out of my sweater. What luck!

 
This design is similar to the earrings I made for the wedding line last year; instead of using pearls I used garnets – and there’s no Swarovski crystal on the end. All of the beads are smaller than the wedding earrings so the earrings themselves are smaller, hanging just over an 1.25 inches from the ear. But they are just as classy.

 
It’s February now so if you’re an Aquarian or Pisces and you’d like these in Amethyst just let me know. I can make these with any birthstone however the price will change because the birthstones vary in cost.

 
And there’s still one pair left of the Love Heart earrings so if you’re interested send me an email, tweet or fb message to be sure you can have them in time for the day.

 
Garnet Queens £7.00 including shipping to the UK, $8.85 including shipping to the US.

Love Hearts £5.00 including UK shipping or $7.50 including US shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment