Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Loose Ends


Bits & Pieces Pt. 3
 

The fair is this weekend and I’ve been spending a lot of time getting ready for it. I’ve been putting all my earrings, or most of them, on a card then writing the blog post they are from on the card. I thought that I’d written up all the earrings I made so far but it turns out there were still a few that had been left out. That doesn’t mean they aren’t nice. 

Amelia
 
 
This first pair I’ve featured similar ones on two different posts; Beady Eyes and A few of my Favs. I’ve made this style in several different colors using different beads as the centerpiece. My favorite one is the silver one. I have to admit I’ll be sad to see them go but I can always try to make another pair. I may have made this style with different colors but I have to admit the marble effect bead is really nice.

Londyn
 

Next is this lovely little blue number. I made them the same time I made my wedding line  but when it came time to post the earrings I wanted to keep them all white so I didn’t post these. I had them sitting out ready to be written up and then I forgot I hadn’t posted them. I guess I thought I posted them with Something Blue. They really are sweet.

Dionne
 

Finally, this pair is fairly new. I made them the same time I made Karen’s Orbit, so I guess I thought I posted them together. When I went to check the other day and saw they weren't there I couldn’t believe it.

Taken from WPG's fb page

Hopefully the fair will be a success on Saturday. It's called the "Indoor Carboot Sale" and it will be at The Wraysbury Village Hall from 11am -1pm this Saturday (Sept 17th) admission is £1 for adults,  free for children. There will be food, prizes to be won and giveaways. I'm really looking forward to getting the foot traffic and having more people see the earrings in person. If you're in the area on Saturday please stop by, it would be lovely to meet some of the people who read the blog, or follow us on twitter, facebook or Google+.
 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment